Code of Conduct
At a Glance
BGC aspires to build and maintain a strong and healthy working foundation for all in adopting BSJV’s Code of Conduct. These are a set of guiding principles aligned to the best business practices that encourage appropriate behavior, responses and actions to circumstances that may occur within your working environment.
People and Safety
- To be the best you need the best people. You should give everyone equal opportunity to shine.
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) should be the bottom line for any business and a top priority for every employee.
Fighting Corrupt Practices
- Business transactions should be transparent. If you are in business, your integrity is always on the line.
Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Employees must avoid conflict between their private interest and their duty to the company.
National and International Trade
- Competition should be fair and open. You cannot put a price on free trade.
Safeguarding Information and Assets
- Information can be an asset and an advantage. It should be guarded closely and used wisely.
- Any communication from a company employee or contract staff is a reflection on the company.
- The company must provide true, accurate, consistent, not misleading, complete and fair disclosure of information to enable investors to make informed decisions.
Please click the link below to open and download the soft copy of Code of Conduct